New TK/ Kindergarten Registration for 2019-20 is open!
The online student registration window for new student and returning student enrollment will be open on Monday, April 30th on your student’s school website. All new and returning students must be registered through this online registration portal. Paper-based registration forms are no longer utilized for new or returning student registration. Visit our registration page to register your student as either a new student or a returning student through our secure online registration portal.
In addition to completion of the online registration forms, an updated proof of residency within the Romoland School District is required for all new and returning students that will be enrolled for the 2018-2019 school year. This task can be completed by providing a copy of a current utility services contract statement in your name or by contacting your school site Attendance Clerk for more information on other appropriate methods for establishing residency.
Benefits to online registration:
- Convenience—Registration forms can be filled out electronically from home or at a designated computer registration center at your student’s school site.
- Register all siblings at once—You can register multiple students by filling out information for one student and then simply clicking a link for your next student to update their information.
- Save time by uploading documents—You can upload proof of residency to your student’s profile as an attachment.
- Ensure enrollment for next school year—As our school district is growing and our school sites are reaching capacity at different grade levels, you can ensure your student has priority registration by updating your student’s information through our online registration process to help secure your student’s classroom schedule.
What you need to Register:
- You will need to set up an online account through your school’s website by accessing the Illuminate Home Connect link under the Parents tab. Many families already have access to Illuminate due to last year’s registration, or just to see their student’s grades during the school year. If you need to setup an account, you will need a personal email address (not your student's Romoland email address) and an access code to register. If you do not have an access code, please contact your student’s school to obtain one. A single access code will link you to all of your students that are presently attending school in the Romoland School District.
For any questions or assistance with online student registration, please contact your student’s school site Attendance Clerk.