New Student Registration
Online enrollment is open and available to parents/guardians at all times during the year by clicking the "Register a Student" link above. Please contact the school of enrollment if you have questions or need assistance. During breaks and holidays when schools are closed, school staff will follow up with responses upon their return. Please refer to the school calendar for the breaks and holiday dates.
New student enrollment for the 2020-21 school year will begin on April 6, 2020 for all grades.
- Transitional Kindergarten: Students must turn 5 years of age September 2 - December 2.
- Kindergarten: Students must turn 5 years of age on or before September 1.
Annual Verification for Current Students
Families with students currently attending Romoland schools are required to verify student information annually before returning to school after summer. This is required to ensure that we have accurate health and emergency contact information. When the verification window is open for the new school year you will be notified via email and you will have a verification option available in the Forms section of the Illuminate HC portal.
Due to current school closures, school staff will respond to registration inquiries via email.
- Boulder Ridge Elementary School: Juanita Reyes, Attendance Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harvest Valley Elementary School: Marcy Valenzuela, Attendance Clerk, email@example.com
- Mesa View Elementary School: Jennifer Morris, Attendance Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Romoland Elementary School: Lourdes Rivas, Attendance Clerk, email@example.com
- Ethan A. Chase Middle School: Citlali Hernandez, Attendance Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org