MESA VIEW LIBRARY
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Mesa View library page! On March 15th, we will start the process of joining each other for learning. Please look below to see information about book club and our new way of reserving books for check-out for our hybrid model.
Thanks so much,
Mesa View Library
Destiny Discover for our Hybrid Model
We will be using Destiny Discover to have library during our in-person learning. Destiny Discover is a site that has a record of all books in the Mesa View Library (physical copies, ebooks, etc.). Student can log-in to Destiny Discover using their clever log-in information and filter through our selection of books and put a book on hold.
1. MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED IN FIRST TO SAVE THE RESERVATION
2. Click on a book you are interested in
3. Before you click the book to put on hold, make sure it is a physical copy
3. Once you click on that book, click on "more details" and click "HOLD"
4. Once the book is on hold, it will give you a confirmation that your book is on hold and your due date will appear for return
5. Only two books at a time should be put on hold for one student
Mondays and Wednesdays, students will have until 2pm to log-in and reserve a book. Books will be dropped off to teachers classrooms on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the end of instruction for students to pick-up on the way to drop-off.
Look below for more info!