Boulder Ridges Mission, Values, Goals, and Vision
At Boulder Ridge we provide ALL students with the tools, techniques, and education to succeed in a highly diverse world. We prepare students through rigorous academics, inquiry based thinking, collaboration, and relationship building. Students at Boulder Ridge are taught more than simply academics, they are taught how to think, how to persevere, and how to problem solve. Our students learn the integral roles that respect, hard work, and effort play on the road to success.
- We provide each student with knowledge and experience to become a capable, responsible citizen in a diverse society.
- We celebrate each other's achievements, support each other through collaboration, and hold each other accountable.
- We act with personal integrity and treat everyone with fairness, equality, and dignity.
- We collaborate with the community in a courteous and professional manner.
- We maintain clean, functional, and safe campuses that promote a sense of pride.
- Provide a thought provoking, rigorous curriculum to ALL students.
- Put student's needs at the forefront of all that we do.
- Give each student what they need in order to be successful.
- Prepare our students to think critically.
Through relationships, rigorous curriculum, and collaboration, Boulder Ridge Elementary will prepare our students to be critical thinkers, problem solvers, and good Samaritans, as well as to instill a love of learning in ALL students.