Mission, Values, Goals, and Vision
Through relationships, rigorous curriculum, and collaboration, Boulder Ridge Elementary will prepare our students to be critical thinkers, problem solvers, and good Samaritans, as well as to instill a love of learning in ALL students.
- We provide each student with knowledge and experience to become a capable, responsible citizen in a diverse society.
- We celebrate each other's achievements, support each other through collaboration, and hold each other accountable.
- We act with personal integrity and treat everyone with fairness, equality, and dignity.
- We collaborate with the community in a courteous and professional manner.
- We maintain clean, functional, and safe campuses that promote a sense of pride.
- Provide a thought provoking, rigorous curriculum to ALL students.
- Put student's needs at the forefront of all that we do.
- Give each student what they need in order to be successful.
- Prepare our students to think critically.