Our Mission Statement, Core Values, Goals, And Vision
Romoland School District serves, challenges, and inspires all students to achieve academic excellence, build character, and pursue lifelong learning.
Through fiscal solvency, Romoland School District will offer our students a rich and rigorous academic foundation.
- We provide each student with knowledge and experience to become a capable, responsible citizen in a diverse society.
- We celebrate each other's achievements, support each other through collaboration, and hold each other accountable.
- We act with personal integrity and treat everyone with fairness, equality, and dignity.
- We collaborate with the community in a courteous and professional manner.
- We maintain clean, functional, and safe campuses that promote a sense of pride.
Romoland School District is committed to educational equity by prioritizing a whole-child focus with the following goals:
- Goal #1 Provide students with a rigorous and enriched academic foundation focused on personalized learning to meet the demands of college and career readiness
- Goal #2 Provide safe, engaging, and enriched learning environments that support the culturally diverse, social-emotional, and physical development needs of each and every student
- Goal #3 Provide physically safe and well-maintained facilities that support the health and safety of all students
- Goal #4 Maintain fiscal solvency