Our Mission Statement, Core Values, Goals, & Vision
Romoland School District serves, challenges, and inspires all students to achieve academic excellence, build character, and pursue lifelong learning.
- We provide each student with knowledge and experience to become a capable, responsible citizen in a diverse society.
- We celebrate each other's achievements, support each other through collaboration, and hold each other accountable.
- We act with personal integrity and treat everyone with fairness, equality, and dignity.
- We collaborate with the community in a courteous and professional manner.
- We maintain clean, functional, and safe campuses that promote a sense of pride.
- Provide a well-rounded, rigorous academic program
- Maintain fiscal solvency
- Maximize resources and work with community partners to expand programs and create equitable facilities.
Through fiscal solvency, Romoland School District will offer our students a rich and rigorous academic foundation.