Developer Fees are fees that are paid by property owners and developers to school districts to mitigate the impact created by new development within a school district's boundaries on the school districts facilities.
- New Residential Construction $2.73 (If not located within a Community Facilities District)
- Additions to Residences $2.73
- Mobile Homes $2.73 (If not located within a Community Faciliites District)
- Commercial and Industrial Construction $ 0.44
- Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Excluding Holidays
- 25900 Leon Road, Homeland, CA 92548