Please read the following information carefully if you are experiencing issues logging in to your ParentSquare account or receiving notifications.
Please be aware that ParentSquare syncs information directly from your Aeries Portal account. Updates made in the Aeries Portal may take up to a week to be reflected in your ParentSquare account.
Register for ParentSquare
Families can access their ParentSquare account through the ParentSquare App on their mobile device, clicking on the “Communications” tab within Aeries, or by visiting www.ParentSquare.com
- Enter your email or phone number to log in. The email address and/or phone number should match the contact information in your Aeries Portal account. Note: If your email or phone number is not recognized by ParentSquare, you can 'Request Access' or call your school office and ask them to update your contact information.
- When you log in for the first time, you will receive a registration code via email or text. Enter your registration code and click 'Verify'. This will take you to your ParentSquare home feed!
Not Receiving Notifications?
If you can sign in to ParentSquare but are not receiving notifications, please follow these steps:
- Check your email and phone number in ParentSquare. Click on your name in the top right and click My Account. If corrections need to be made, please update your contact information in Aeries or contact your school for assistance.
- Check your Notification Preferences on My Account page. Are your notification preferences on in both Aeries and ParentSquare? In ParentSquare, be sure your notification preferences are set to receive "General and Emergency Announcements" to ensure you are getting all communications sent by the school and district.
- Check your spam folder for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add the domain ParentSquare.com or the email address email@example.com to the safe senders list in your email client (Gmail, Yahoo, aol, etc.) If using Gmail:
- Go to Settings.
- At the bottom of the pane, click Mail.
- In the left pane, select Mail > Accounts > Block or allow.
- Under Blocked Senders, select the address or domain you want to unblock, and then select.
- Text the word START to 66458. This will resume text messaging to your phone.
Missing a Student/School in ParentSquare?
Users should be able to see all of their children and schools in one ParentSquare account. If you are missing a student/school, it may be because:
- You have more than one ParentSquare account with different contact information
- Your contact information is inconsistent across the schools' student information systems.
Update Your Contact Information
Review your contact information in Aeries to verify that each of your students have the same email address, mobile phone number, and address listed for you. Please note: Corrections may take up to a week to be reflected on the account.
1. From Home, click your name and select My Account.
2. Choose from one of the two options:
- Click Confirm Contact Info. Note: If "Confirm Contact Info" is not visible, then your contacts were previously confirmed and you should choose the next option
- Below your name, click Edit.
3. Next to Email or Cell Phone, click Edit.
4. Enter Correct Phone (or Email) and click Next. Please note: Parents/guardians cannot share an email or phone number with another person listed as a contact for their student in Aeries.
5. A verification code will be sent to your phone number (or email) that you corrected. Enter verification code into ParentSquare to confirm. Your school will receive the suggested correction.