Romoland School District uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, phone calls, text, and app notifications.
ParentSquare provides a safe way for families to:
- Receive messages from the school via email, phone call, text, or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers and staff
- And much more…all in one centralized place!
Activate your Account:
ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent/guardian, using their preferred email address and phone number. Please make sure your contact information is updated in the Aeries Portal. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified. You will soon receive an invitation email or text to join ParentSquare. When you receive the invitation, please click the link to activate your account. It takes less than a minute. You can use ParentSquare on any device. You can download the free mobile app for Android or iPhone and you can also use it from a computer at: www.parentsquare.com
Have questions? Click the question mark in the top right corner of the desktop version of ParentSquare or the Help tab on the app (tap the triple bar icon at the top left) to find answers to most of your questions.