Romoland School District TK-8 Virtual Program for 2021-2022
The Romoland School District Virtual Program is for families seeking an engaging, teacher-led virtual learning environment for their students for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year as an alternative to traditional in-person instruction.
Virtual Program Highlights:
- Students will be assigned to a teacher and attend virtual classes
- Live synchronous instruction taught by the teacher
- Asynchronous assignments completed independently
- Students will work in whole group and small group virtual settings
- Personalized support from teachers
- Frequent teacher communication with parents and guardians
The main registration window for the Virtual Program 2021-22 closed on May 7, 2021. If you have any questions, please contact the Pupil Services Department at (951) 926-9244 ext. 1253.