According to the Centers for Disease Control, suicide is the third leading cause of death among persons aged 10-14 and the second leading cause of death among persons 15-34. If you are concerned about yourself or someone else, tell a school administrator, counselor or trusted adult.
Romoland School District Board Policy
CDC – Suicide Prevention
- Fast facts, Risk and Protective Factors, Prevention Strategies, Resources
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- 24/7 voice and chat line 1-800-273-8255
ItsUptoUs – Riverside
- Easy access to mental health and suicide prevention resources for Riverside County
RSD Mental Health Resources
24/7 Anonymous HELP LINES
- 1-800-273-8255 National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 24-hour, toll-free suicide prevention service
- 1-951-686-4357 Up to Riverside Suicide Prevention Help Line
- 1-800-843-5200 California Youth Crisis Hotline
- 1-866-488-7386 The Trevor Project crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth.