The Romoland School District Department of Special Education offers a variety of services and programs to students who have disabilities.
In the Special Education Department, you can:
- Inquire about Programs and Services available to families and students with Special Educational Needs.
- Get help for Infants and Preschool Children with Physical, Language, and other Developmental Needs.
- Speak with Special Education Staff about a wide variety of school related topics such as student learning concerns and special education eligibility.
- Obtain information on Special Educational Assessment Procedures.
- Learn about various Special Educational support options, such as Specialized Academic Instruction, Student Learning Centers, Special Day Classes, Speech Therapy, etc.
- Obtain more information regarding Parent/Student Rights and Laws relating to Special Education Programs.Find out about In-services/Trainings regarding a variety of topics related to Special Education.
- Get information about Study Skills from a Special Education Specialist.Speak with a Psychologist about Behavior Plans and Educationally Related Mental Health Services.
- Talk to staff regarding Transportation for students in Special Educational Programs.
- Find out about the Community Advisory Committee.
- Access Referrals to Community Agencies providing support to students with disabilities.
- Make tax deductible donations to help students with special education needs.
Notice: California Department of Education (CDE) has provided the following link for any families wishing to fill out and submit the Notice of Objection Form in regard to the Morgan Hill Case: http://www.cde.ca.gov/morganhillcase
Mr. Ricky Alyassi
Director, Pupil Services
Ms. Carmen Kaas
Coordinator, Special Education
Phone: 951.926.96244 x1251
Ms. Shannnon Goodbeau-Gorlicki
Phone: 951.926.9244 x1254
Ms. Leticia Chavez
Phone: 951.926.9244 x1237
Ms. Kelly Brennan-Hannum
Ms. Ali Duerks
Ms. Evelin Farias
Ms. Brenda Mathews