• The Nutrition Services Department will work to accommodate students who have medical conditions that require special nutritional & meal needs.  In order to provide this service, a copy of the Medical Statement to Request Special Meals and/or Accommodations form must be signed by a licensed physician, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner. 

    Once the form has been completed by a physician it must be turned in to your school cafeteria.  A copy of this form may be downloaded below.  


    If we do not receive a medical statement from a recognized medical authority, your child will receive a regular lunch meal.  Medical statements completed by parents or guardians will not be accepted.


    Vegi Heart


    "This institution is an equal opportunity provider"